Thursday, March 26, 2009

Don't Quit!

This morning my children were running around the house chasing each
other, laughing and screaming. I was in the middle of trying to get
breakfast finished, the baby's diaper changed, lunches made, and the
little ones dressed. I am sure that you all can relate! The neighbor
was over in preparation for doing some work on our house and looked
at me and asked in all sincerity, "How in the world do you keep your
sanity?" I've asked myself the same question -- or just consign
myself to the fact that I am officially "going crazy!" Here is a
fun little poem that teaches the important lessons of hanging in there
and not giving up, no matter what our circumstance!


Don't Quit

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit...
Success is failure turned inside out.
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems to far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit.
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit!

--Author Unknown--

Hang in there -- you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment