Monday, April 6, 2009

Free Easter Lesson and Printouts

Easter can be a wonderful time to create traditions together as a family. On Easter Sunday, our family attends church services (as we do every Sunday). But we also take this opportunity to gather our family together in our home for a song, prayer, and special lesson.

If you (like us) are Christian, then this is a perfect time to share your beliefs about Jesus Christ and His resurrection. If you would like some lesson ideas on how to do this then here is a link to a primary lesson that is used to teach young children about Christ and His resurrection: Primary lesson on Easter

If you want more ideas for children, then here is a link to the April Friend Magazine. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday. Take this opportunity to gather your family around you and let them know how much you love them!

1 comment:

  1. E-mail letter from reader:

    Thanks Wendy for your wonderful updates on family affairs. Since I joined parenting news, so much has changed in my family! The way I
    relate with my children and among themselves is very different. Thanks to you Wendy for the excellent job!

    I will try Easter Lesson this Sunday having invited couple of friends and their families to my place.

    Do have a wonderful Easter.

    Kind regards
    Clemence

    ReplyDelete